Thursday 15 March 2018

VFX LESSON THREE (EXPERIMENTING)


This lesson was all about deciding what title sequence you wanted to do and start experimenting from there. I knew that My Little Pony was going to be too hard for me, so I had a look at some tutorials and found how to create a neon sign in after effects. I knew there was a neon sign in Black Mirror, so I thought I could create this neon sign, and film some live action and edit it together to look nice and well effected.

I followed the neon sign tutorial and it took a long time but I managed to get it working in the end, and once that was done I recreated that and just had some ending text before what would be the beginning of the show. This took me all day but I was feeling hopeful about how this would turn out as I felt it was complex enough but not too complex that I couldn't create it.

Sadly after this session it snowed it down and uni was closed for a few days. The episode of Black Mirror I wanted to create required really hot and sunny weather as it is based on the west coast of America. However it snowed it down so hard it was unsafe for me to drive to a beach, plus the beach would have snow on which wouldn't look how I wanted. So yet again I had to change my idea and change it fast.

I hope you enjoy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment