Friday 2 March 2018

DANCE FILM: INSPIRATION (INSTALLATION)


I felt that because my set took inspiration from an installation that I should do some research into installation for inspiration for my dance film. As I am a fan of Drake, and his music videos, I went about finding who did the backdrops and sets for him. I found out that it was James Turrel who did them. He created his neon backgrounds that feature so heavily in Drake's videos. I love the colour used in his videos and the choices of colour too. The colours range from blues and purples, to intense yellows. I will be taking heavy inspiration from Turrel's work in thinking about the gels and colours I use.






I hope you enjoy. Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. This might be potentially useful, in relation to your Drake research - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8Owe3zUPcA

    ReplyDelete