Friday 11 November 2016

DANCE RUSHES


Today we explored Premier Pro further, and we were given some second year dance rushes, that they shot last year. There was a mixture of hand held shots and some on a tripod. Most of the rushes they had the lights on, but a few were shot in the dark with just a spotlight across the floor.

I was interested in the dark shots the most, as I wanted to see what I could do with low light and lots of shadows. I looked through all the footage,and selected which rushes I wanted to work with and manipulate. As there were so many rushes, a lot of the files were shot on different cameras so the quality fluctuated and to eliminate any traces of this I only used the high quality ones.

I chose my song because of the rhythm it had to it, making it fun and interesting to edit to. The beat fluctuated throughout the song so I thought that it could be a challenge, I am quite familiar with Premier Pro, however this edit took me a while to complete because being a perfectionist I restarted the project quite a few times. Overall I am sort of happy with it, but I wish I could have done better.

Here is the finished piece:


I hope you enjoy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment