Monday 1 May 2017

DISPOSABLE CAMERA REVIEW II


Following on from my previous disposable camera, I chose to get another one just to play around with and really try and learn from the not so good photographs on the last roll of film. Overall I feel ok with this roll of film, I don't think it's the best I could have done but in terms of lighting this time, it is a lot better. I am enjoying more and more working with film photography and getting used to being not able to review your photograph straight after which I am growing to like. Below are some of the photos from my second roll of film:



Suburban bloom

Cling on


Ticket office

Coffee


Plant boy

Tropical love

Palm

Paradise

Castle views

West end

Calton road

One wine too many

I apologise for the lack of imagination in the titles, I just hope you like some of the pictures.
I hope you enjoy. Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment