Saturday 10 December 2016

BENEATH THE SKIN


We have now shot the tattoo parlour and our interviewers and it was a really good day. In preparation for this shoot, we created a list of questions we wanted the contributors to answer. The array of answers was overwhelming, we came away from the shoot with a lot more excellent content than I had imaged for this day. Some stories behind the tattoos were, funny, moving or just beautiful. It was a real eye opener because, so often you see a tattoo and think it just look nice or is interesting, but sometimes the meaning is so different to what you had expected or the placement, and colour. I feel it was educational for my group to broaden our minds. I look forward to editing together a very interesting documentary. Here are some photos from the shoot.

Clara

Paige


Jordan

I hope you enjoy. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment