Sunday 9 October 2016

THE CONCEPT OF COMMUNITY


For our factual programming unit we are exploring community, and what it means to us or if we are in any communities ourselves. Everyone is a part of a community even if they don't quite know it such as the subject they study, sexuality, profession, or hobbies. When ask what communities we could think of I made a list:


  • Tattoo 
  • Profession 
  • Sexuality 
  • Dance
  • Sports
  • Knitting 
  • Sewing
  • Baking
  • Religion
  • Age 
  • Music 
  • Charities 
  • Fashion
  • Social Media 
After going through this list I then questioned if I knew anyone I could film for my factual programme unit. A lot of the communities I couldn't relate to, but as a tattooed person and interested in tattooing I decided to get into contact with my tattoo artist to discuss if I could interview him and film the studio.

I hope you enjoy. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment